We recommend that you purchase travel insurance for your trip to France. You want to be protected from the unexpected, such as trip cancellation, missed connections and medical emergencies in a foreign country.
Allianz Global Assistance, a major travel insurer in the US and around the world, has published ten reasons why travel insurance is critical.
- Your flight has been cancelled
- Your bags are lost and your medication is in it. You need to have an emergency prescription filled
- Your passport and wallet are stolen, and you need emergency cash and a replacement passport
- You’re involved in an accident and adequate medical attention is not available. You need medical evacuation
- Your cruise line, tour line, or tour operator goes bankrupt. You need your non-refundable expenses covered and to get to your destination.
- You need to cancel your trip due to illness
- You have a medical emergency in a foreign country
- A terrorist incident occurs in the city where you want to visit and you want to cancel your trip
- A hurricane forces you to evacuate your resort, hotel, or cruise
- In response to our tough economy, we’ve added a 10th reason: you lose your job but have already paid for your trip or cruise and need your cash back
You can arrange your own travel insurance or you can obtain Allianz Travel Insurance simply by contacting us by phone (330-690-2936) or contacting Allianz directly by clicking on the banner link below.